Saturday, January 29, 2011

Things

Love is magic. I went to a wedding Saturday, I was late. I didn't get to see my friend walk down the isle because i had to stop at Walgreens for batteries to be able to take video of my friend walking down the isle. Fortunately I was able to make a brisk walk to the grooms side while everyone was standing and sat with everyone once she was under the, thing.. You know the archway?is that what you would call it? Whatever it is called it was pretty. The light hit them as the sun when down and i was thinking to myself "wow this is magical" people actually do this all the time, they get married..... They find someone that they love enough to promise to be with Them forever in front of everyone they know. That is some heavy shit.

It is so weird how it is our nature to couple up. Be a pair, fuse together... Isn't it really weird? Most people will say one of their top five goals in life is to fall in love. Most of the time i guarantee it is number one. Couples sometimes start to resemble one another, they're faces even change... I'm pretty sure it is psychological although I would like to think that your face morphs when you're in a serious relationship.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:In the air again

No comments:

Post a Comment