Friday, January 21, 2011

Travel

The actual travel experience is stressful and irritating. Checking in for your flight, security, walking through tiny aisles with you carry-ons, sitting closer to a stranger than you would your best of friends, tiny cups of drink,really horrible snacks,ear popping, overhearing obnoxious stories from-passengers, crying children, adults who don't use the potty before boarding the plane and insist on using the on board facilities on a short 2 hour flight.

All of this is forgotten in the excitement of going away for the weekend... Going to Florida for my friends wedding, will only be there for three days and then back to the grind. I am sure as soon as I step off of this plane I will forget all of the things i listed above and be blinded by vacation bliss.

Of course there are more annoying things than flying.... My neighbor at work, for example ends every phone call with soul shattering "mmmmm bye-eeee" or another coworker that shares a cubical wall with me but on the other side squealing instead of laughing and apologizing every single time she sneezes annoyingly shouting" so sorry".

So yes fine examples of other things that are much more annoying than this flight.


Funny thing about this particular flight is that two of the attendants look identical to one another, i wonder if they hate each other

Also there are a lot of children and families on board as i am flying to one of the most popular vacation destinations in the country.

Here is a list of things i have thought about since boarding is flight:
1. I wonder if they will give me a whole bottle of water or poor the bottle into the tiny cup to the rim
2. I bet my water will spill
3. Why doesn't anyone in this plane get upset about the turbulence everyone ignores it, how?
4. I will never have children.... There are several reasons One of item being what a huge pain in the ass it is to transport them.
5. I am the only person here wearing flip flops.
6. If someone bumps into my arm one more time with incredible hulk force I will.......basically just stew inside because there is nothing I can do about it except bitch internally.
7. Why do flight attendants and news casters all have this style of speech where the end if the sentence drags out in a way that makes me both giggle inside and want to punch face
8. Where are all these people going? Are they all going to Disney world?
9. Really guy, really? You must must must must listen to trance at all let alone so loud that I and everyone around you can hear it perfectly.
10. Why do parents play complicated games with their children and then never let them actually play, they spend the entire time telling them how and correcting them.
11. I wonder if anyone wonders where i am going?
12. I hate this.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Air tran flight 1601

No comments:

Post a Comment